Have you shown in any SIGGRAPH Animation Screenings?
What countries do you work in?
Dr. Wade Marynowsky is an artist, academic and researcher working across robotics, immersive and interactive performance and installation. His main body of research explores the notion of robotic performance agency by challenging notions of classical spectatorship and performance. His practice is characterised by large-scale robotic, sound, light and interactive works that combine humour, camp and a host of unnerving thematics to absorbing affect. Exhibiting nationally and internationally since 1998 Marynowsky's work has been presented in major festivals, biennales and survey exhibitions including:
● The International Triennial of New Media Art, National Art Museum of China, Beijing, China.
● The Beijing Media Arts Biennale, Central Academy of Fine Arts Museum, Beijing, China.
● The National Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art, Seoul, South Korea.
● The 2nd International Biennale of Contemporary Art, Poznan, Poland.
● The National Performing Arts Centre, Kaohsiung, Taiwan.
● The International Symposium of Electronic Art, Sydney.
● The Gallery of Modern Art, Queensland Art Gallery.
● The Museum of Applied Arts & Sciences, Sydney.
● Performance Space / Carriageworks, Sydney.
● The Museum of Contemporary Art Australia.
● Contemporary Art Tasmania / MONA FOMA.
● The National Gallery of Victoria.
● The 17th Biennale of Sydney.
● Artspace Sydney.
Lecturer in Interaction Design, School of Computer Science, Faculty of Engineering & IT, UTS.
You need to be a member of ACM SIGGRAPH Digital Arts Community to add comments!
To foster year-round engagement and dialogue within the digital, electronic, computational and media arts. Facilitate dynamic scholarship and creative programming within the ACM SIGGRAPH organization. Promote collaboration between artists and the larger computer graphics and interactive techniques community.
ACM SIGGRAPH Digital Arts Community Committee:
Victoria Szabo, Chair
Jim Demmers, Sue Gollifer, Kathy Rae Huffman, John Hyatt, Bonnie Mitchell, Hye Yeon Nam, Derick Ostrenko, Jan Searleman, Ruth West.