ACM SIGGRAPH's DIGITAL ARTS COMMUNITY (DAC)
Time: October 16, 2009 to November 15, 2009
Location: Paris, France
Street: Centre Pompidou
City/Town: Paris, France
Website or Map: http://www.centrepompidou.fr/…
Event Type: festival
Organized By: Charlene Dinhut
Latest Activity: Oct 20, 2009
The HORS PISTES film festival offers a showcase to unique and audacious videos and films that move away from traditional genres to blend fiction with documentary, contemporary art or experimental formats. The festival, which is non competitive, will be held from February 19th to 28th, 2010, at the Centre Pompidou.
The deadline for entries is November 15th, 2009.
• Any international 25-65 minutes length work completed after January 2008 is eligible for entry.
• No submission fee is required (or requested).
• Works may be screened in theatre in either 16 or 35 mm film format or in Beta or mini DV video.
• DVD of the work is to be sent – accompanied with a DVD copy of the film – imperatively accompanied by the sender’s contacts – at:
Centre Pompidou, services Cinemas
75191 Paris CEDEX 04, France
Note: Works in languages other than French or English must be subtitled in English.
• By taking part in the festival, participants automatically and fully accept all stipulated terms and conditions. The projection of a selected film may not be cancelled by its owner or anyone having rights to this film.
Great! The file uploaded properly. Now click the 'Verify my file' button to complete the process.