-University Professor, Drawing and Painting, Foundation thru Graduate Levels with a special emphasis in Figurative Track
- Artist, drawing and painting in any media - sometimes with traditional and proprietary software systems including a bit of work in immersive spaces
- Co-Chair, Fine Art Subcommittee, Los Angeles ACM SIGGRAPH Chapter
- Producer/Curator/Writer, digital art exhibitions
2006 Author, “Daniel Keefe, CavePainter”, By Prof. Jen Grey (a.k.a. JEN ZEN), Developed for the Online Premier at Boston ACM SIGGRAPH Boston of the ACM SIGGRPAH Arts Portal, The ACM Digital Library
Website Publication: http://arts.siggraph.org/features/cavepainter/
2006 Curator/Producer, “Anna Ursyn”, solo show and lecture, Merlino Gallery, California State University Long Beach, Co-Sponsors: Los Angeles ACM SIGGRAPH and the CSULB Art Dept.
2005 Artist/Exhibitor "Graphite 2005 Digital Art Gallery, Art Meets Science in Dunedin, international juried exhibition", University of Otago, Dunedin, New Zealand Sponsors: ACM, ACM SIGGRAPH, New Zealand Trade and Enterprise, SGI, seagraph, and ANZGRAPH
- Exhibition Website: http://www.cs.otago.ac.nz/graphite/program_dig_art.html
2004 Curator/Producer, "BYTE-SIZED, Digital Miniatures", invitational exhibition, Viento y Agua Gallery, Long Beach, CA Curator: Prof. Jen Grey Sponsors: ACM SIGGRAPH Los Angeles Chapter, The Public Corporation for the Arts, and The City of Long Beach
2003 - 2005 Artist/Exhibitor, "ACM SIGGRAPH Traveling Show", Curator: Huguette Chesnais
- San Diego Convention Center, San Diego, California
- Cleveland Museum of Art, Cleveland, Ohio
- Ewing Gallery, University of Tennessee, Koxville, Tennessee
- Ben Shahn Gallery, illiam Paterson University, Wayne, New Jersey
- Downtown Media Arts Center, Orlando, Florida
- Cité des Sciences et de l'Industrie, Paris, France
- Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexicao (UNAM), San Antonio, Texas
- Electronic Multi-Media Exhibition Presentations:
Auditorium of the Ecole Des Beaus Artes at the Louvre, Paris
100th Anniversary Porte d’Auteuil, Salon D’Autonne, Espace Auteuil, Paris
2003 Artist/Exhibitor "SIGGRAPH 2003 Art Gallery", international juried exhibition, ACM SIGGRAPH, San Diego Convention Center, San Diego, CA Jurors: Michael Wright, SIGGRAPH 2003 Art Gallery Chair, M Ragsdale Wright Studios, Otis College of Art and Design; Patric D. Prince, Independent Curator; Diana Folsom, Los Angeles County Museum of Art; Rachel Teagle, Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego; Sue Gollifer, University of Brighton
- Exhibition Website: http://www.siggraph.org/s2003/conference/art/2d.html http://www.siggraph.org/artdesign/gallery/S03/2d_n.html
2003 Curator/Producer "GODDESSES ex Machina: Techno Feminist Perspectives (Sheriann Ki Sun Burnham, Jacquelyn Ford Morie, Ellen Sandor and Janine Fron, art(n), JEN ZEN", Merlino Gallery, California State University, Long Beach, CA Co-sponsors: Los Angeles ACM SIGGRAPH and the CSULB Art Dept.
Hope you can put up some digital images of your amazing work.To make a portfolio we can feature, you first load the images and then on your page choose Make Portfolio and drag images into the portfolio box.
You do it I will feature it! PS: Love your picture. You look very happy!
To foster year-round engagement and dialogue within the digital, electronic, computational and media arts. Facilitate dynamic scholarship and creative programming within the ACM SIGGRAPH organization. Promote collaboration between artists and the larger computer graphics and interactive techniques community.
ACM SIGGRAPH Digital Arts Community Committee:
Victoria Szabo, Chair
Jim Demmers, Sue Gollifer, Kathy Rae Huffman, John Hyatt, Bonnie Mitchell, Hye Yeon Nam, Derick Ostrenko, Jan Searleman, Ruth West.