Hello,

Maybe some of you could ”bail” me out?

I here have various series of pictures, all based on a single tree, a canyon nearby and then maybe a small chapel just uphill to the other side. The idea is, going from one place to the other, including some colour handmade abstract impressions sometimes to be put underneath, and then to see what happens? Light, colour and then maybe something else, a huge project where right now I’m only at the very beginning, and maybe or hopefully I may be able of showing, apart from the stills here, some of it to you in Vancouver, but –

Despite, it is not of any problem making it in HD, or 1920x1080, and certainly not too bad either? But also to be able to make it in a kind of super HD or normal size for a still image, 3648x2052, and then in a normal slide show, one after the other. I can, however, do it on my XP, very slowly or just in the right pace and quality it is absolutely smashing, where so far I haven’t been able of bringing it out, properly, on a DVD?

Don’t tell me about Power Point, it only makes it with 4:3 or does it, instead of 9:16, or maybe my version of it is a little too old?

Any help will be very much appreciated. Thank you!

Happy New Year and kind regards,

Peter 

Petersen.peter@orange.fr   

Views: 24

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

the movie that came with your operating system will do this - I have a hand out on that somewhere.... you just need to go to the advanced settings and make sure that you are out-putting at the highest quality, and of course you  have to do transitions by hand.  The newer versions of Photoshop have ways to do this too.  And then there is always AfterEffects, which I love, but which may be too much of an investment now (both time to learn and money to buy)

Thank you so very much for your answer, what really gives me a hand. Nonetheless,what I am here working with, it is Autodesk products, and not so much Adobe. A little different I know, and maybe a little bit like the old love and all that, despite she, or in fact Autodesk, they've now let me down a bit, gone with 3D and not like here, 2D and so.

Peter

RSS

Google Translate

DAC Committee

ACM SIGGRAPH Digital Arts Community Committee:
Victoria Szabo, Chair
Jim Demmers,  Sue Gollifer, Kathy Rae Huffman, John Hyatt, Bonnie Mitchell, Hye Yeon Nam, Derick Ostrenko, Jan Searleman, Ruth West.

DID YOU EVER HAVE WORK IN A SIGGRAPH TRAVELING ART SHOW?

If you still are looking for your TAS work email morie@siggraph.org

Check out the Digital Arts Community's Facebook Group

Check out the DAC FACEBOOK Group!!!
HISTORY HISTORY HISTORY

Make sure to see the (original!!) 1982 SIGGRAPH ART show
Click here!
Much thanks to Copper Giloth for putting this together and sharing!

GLOBAL VISITORS

free counters

Digital Arts Page on the ACM-SIGGRAPH site

© 2017   Created by Jacki Morie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Great! The file uploaded properly. Now click the 'Verify my file' button to complete the process.