Hot Topics (46)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is it a good idea?

Question, it is a good idea for me, still to be with the Siggraph Arts Community? Because very rarely I go in there, and this year I’m not…

Started by Peter Petersen

3 Jul 2, 2014
Reply by Peter Petersen

SIGGRAPH Asia 2013 Art Program in Hong Kong

Hi Folks, I've volunteered to be the SIGGRAPH Asia 2013 Art Program Chair. It's happening from the 19-22 of November 2013 in Hong Kong. I w…

Started by Mark Chavez

3 Dec 9, 2013
Reply by Cynthia Beth Rubin

Cost-sharing in Anaheim

Hello DAC! As an independent artist, I don't receive support for conferences such as this one. So I am curious to know if there are any art…

Started by Mark J Stock

0 Jun 11, 2013

Art-Science; Anyone feel limited by the CAF pass category?

My advised goal was to develop a demo reel studying CGI more than 10 years ago. 2012 will be my 7th conference. I seem to fit Siggraph bett…

Started by Brian Skowron

3 Jul 28, 2012
Reply by Brian Skowron

please tell me about your COLLABORATIONS

I am currently writing a paper about Social Networks and ideas of the Digtial Atelier  to be presented at a conference in Athens Greece thi…

Started by paul thompson

4 Jul 3, 2012
Reply by Kristy Barkan

Query for video / media artists on art distribution channels and your needs towards them

Hi all! I'm a user interface designer and media artist based on Finland. I'm studying possibilities to set up a new kind of video and media…

Started by Outi Kotala

0 Mar 27, 2012

Help Needed for Newbie Member

Hi - I joined this group quite awhile ago and managed (apparently) to upload four images.  I would like to upload more images for the Envir…

Started by Martha Jane Bradford

3 Jan 15, 2012
Reply by Martha Jane Bradford

art + commerce

Hi-   Like everyone here, I'm working on my own art pieces etc. However, I was also wondering if anyone would know of "new media" agencies…

Started by Bob Wirtz

1 Dec 3, 2011
Reply by Jacki Morie

What Programming Language to Explore for Image Processing

I was wondering if anybody had suggestions as to what language to learn for an art project, it involves averaging multiple photos, doing pi…

Started by derin korman

2 Oct 7, 2011
Reply by derin korman

building a database of digital print workshops, studios & ateliers

Hi I am doing PhD research with Grays School of Art in Aberdeen Scotland, which is looking at new ideas of physicality in printmaking prac…

Started by paul thompson

4 Feb 27, 2011
Reply by paul thompson

RSS

Google Translate

DAC Committee

ACM SIGGRAPH Digital Arts Community Committee:
Victoria Szabo, Chair
Jim Demmers,  Sue Gollifer, Kathy Rae Huffman, Scottie Chih-Chieh Huang (黃 致傑), John Hyatt, Bonnie Mitchell, Hye Yeon Nam, Jan Searleman, Fernando Torres Idrovo.

DID YOU EVER HAVE WORK IN A SIGGRAPH TRAVELING ART SHOW?

If you still are looking for your TAS work email morie@siggraph.org

Check out the Digital Arts Community's Facebook Group

Check out the DAC FACEBOOK Group!!!
HISTORY HISTORY HISTORY

Make sure to see the (original!!) 1982 SIGGRAPH ART show
Click here!
Much thanks to Copper Giloth for putting this together and sharing!

GLOBAL VISITORS

free counters

Digital Arts Page on the ACM-SIGGRAPH site

© 2017   Created by Jacki Morie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Great! The file uploaded properly. Now click the 'Verify my file' button to complete the process.